Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Some useful information for early pregnancy
1. How to contact your midwife: please call 01422 251095 for the first appointment and 01422 261331 for subsequent appointments.
You can read more about antenatal care here
2. Recommended Supplements:
- Folic acid 400mcg daily until 12wks
- Vitamin D 10micrograms daily throughout pregnancy
- Supplements available at pharmacies and supermarkets
You can read more about vitamins and nutrition in pregnancy here
3. Recommended Vaccinations in Pregnancy available at your surgery
If you have any health concerns, or are on regular medication which may need reviewing during pregnancy please contact the surgery for an appointment
4. Stop smoking : contact your practice for details of smoking clinics.
5. Click here for an information leaflet which describes the vaccinations that help protect you and your baby during and after pregnancy.